22 Nov 2007

A phone call and a mess!

That is really depressing…
It is weird how a 4 minutes phone call can put you down, kill your dreams and bleed your hopes to absolute death.

I have problems with planning I know, but the whole fucking planet has problems with me, God himself has problems with me and he doesn’t seem to try to work them out.
Here I am again, blaming God! Sorry God but you created this jerk that I am.

I am in a mess, my plans are lack of resources, lack of direction, lack of faith… my room is full of poolshit that I never used or liked, most of my Books are every where except on the roofs… CDs are on the carpet, on the bed except in their suppose to be their place!

tomorrow is Friday and I hate frieday, I have always did since I was a kid, if only there is a pill that you take it and skip friedays, ma3lesh I can live without those freaking Fridays!

No comments: