20 Dec 2007

In The Defense of Dreams

They say, dreamers are weak, dreamers are losers, dreaming can keep you away from living reality, well I say that dreaming is a way to chang reality.
You always run into phrases like “stop dreaming and lablabal”, “day dreaming is helpless way to escape reality”…etc
They have always tried to teach us that dreaming is an act of helplessness and wasting time…
Well…NO!
Dreaming is the elixir of hope, it reframes the way you see things in a encouraging way, it is the glitter to my life, it is the reason I still allow my heart to pump, it is the thing I live for, to make my dreams come true… in every thing, in every aspect of life, the dream of justice, the dream of freedom, the dream of humanity, the dream of my own future……
If we stop dreaming, hopes will became just hallucinations and we learn nothing but how to wish and how to pray.
Those who don’t dream know nothing about hope, know nothing about what I am talking about.

so yeah… I AM a dreamer and I’m proud of it.

2 comments:

علوش said...

الانسان يلي ما بيحلم، هو انسان ضيق الأفق.

بس كمان يلي بيحلم وبس، هو انسان فاشل.

لولا الحلم، بحياتنا ما وصلنا لما وصلنا إليه...

الحلم مع الارادة هو الصح..

saint said...

Dania, this is very important subject. A lot of countries brush off this thing as nonsense. So in result they do not protect this valuable virtual commodity. Which make you think is day dreams are of any values and can you sue to pay you off in case it is taken from you?

May be not all things is right in America, but at least you can sue someone for stealing your dreams. The case of the parents who sued the teacher because she was limiting their dyslexic kid potential by telling him you can not do this thing. If we want to understand the importance of the dreams and how critical to our lives, we only have to imagine how our lives could take wrong turn if we denied or ridiculed our dreams when we answered the question what you want to be in the future.