16 Mar 2008

Become balanced

We all need time
To process…to evaluate…
To get old…
To understand…
And as I am told… to accept…

And we reach that… the acceptance..
When night will only mean darkness…
When daylight is the only reason you wake up for..
You become “balanced”
You become a good sane person…
you become “dependable”

this is what I am told

now what I tell, what I see
now, where I am in the cross roads
now …where I
am
dis appearing

trapped in a 2 dimensions world…

and just when you are overwhelmed with the concept of losing yourself

and then… just then… every thing will become crystal clear…
and you realize the facts…

and you are not a “balanced” person any more!

2 comments:

salam said...

True and painful.
Life is not long enough for the difficult search, for what we may think is the "real truth"
Yet it is the only chance we have to search for anything

Of all the smart, and dedicated people of all times, did anyone ever find the truth, and prove to us all that he did beyond and doubt ?

If that was the case why there are so many disagreements, religions, wars, different colors of morality, even different scientific theories ?

We can stretch the truth, lie, justify, imagine, dream, … but it seams that we can never find it

Still.

I will only give up searching when I die
Crazy ha!

Dania said...

Weclome Salam to the blogosphere!

We never reached there "the truth", cause we always get stuck in some corner, never go wider, but it's OK, the picture only gets more colorful and more exciting …

Keep searching is anything but crazy!