28 Jan 2009

A report

For some reason, I feel so alienated of all this mess around.

I am so bloody busy doing stuff I don’t like and don’t enjoy… today I realized how much I miss my own self centered world.

I feel like I am dehumanizing lots of people around, which I know I don’t have the right to, but again it is the selfish self centered me.

I am sitting in this weird internet cafe, I had to give in my driving license to use the internet, its so frustrating I wanna shout at these guys!!

But again I will be shouting at the wrong direction, just like what I did in all those protests and demonstrations I took part in during the last month.

Again re identifying.

We sat in a closed group with fine but extra sweet Palestinian tea, we talked and decided. Some people even were shouting about their standards and red lines.

Build a strategy, that what they suggested.

The next morning but no one was in the room, but the tea is still good, still sweet.

I called but what a surprise…!


Drafts….drafts…



4 comments:

yaser said...

hope this is a passing phase..
hey,how about we replace the word drafts with the word actions:)

Anonymous said...

your chaos will soon come to an end
becuse according to Daroin's theory
chaos (it self) will lead to an ordered system " by chance" as the first chaos lead to this accurate universe
so ..... according to Daroin
i will wake up one day and find no chaos in the enternet ... what i will find instead ???
i expect to find answers and to find the word "i know" and the word "i am ready to take my life seriously " and the word "i am sure " .........
and i will say then : once upon a time there was an enternet page named chaos ... but now it go on

Unknown said...

Nice name :)

Abufares said...

Next time a cop stops you show him your internet card.
We live in a crazy world my friend. Psychos in our midst, blood sucking war criminals on the border.
Take good care of your inner soul... for in the end, the scum of the earth shall perish.