30 Jun 2009

For them

Here I sit… hands on the keyboard are perfectly placed, radiohead to set the rhythm of my heartbeats, caffeine to set the mood right and to try to stop me from using the ”F” word that I usually feel like writing an “F” song for such moments.

generally, when I feel in such hollow anger and pain that goes beyond freaking my friends out, I do some painting, a childish healing procedure and then occasionally blog a bout it but … I just don’t feel that I wanna be bothered to think about what’s bothering me at the first place… not again. Plus, a friend of mine told me recently that this blog is like an angry Psycho’s blog. Well, let’s face it… it is.

I don’t wanna blog about the soreness, I want to blog about them
Those people who come from no where, sit with you for a minute, sensing you, looking into you… with all the noise out there, you just don’t pay much attention to them, you just smile at them, without even putting the effort to look like you mean it. They have this precious gift of cutting your soul open, exposing your heart to the sun, few words that leave you naked, dazed satisfied and secure.

And as they are leaving, you can’t help but to follow them with your eyes.
And the noise stops...

I’m writing today, not about the soreness, but

For them, for my long awaited aspiration of my chaos, for every one who’s diving in rainbows, for those who still bother to check this chaotic corner.

Nighty night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"They have this precious gift of cutting your soul open, exposing your heart to the sun, few words that leave you naked, dazed satisfied and secure"

Some have this other gift of doing the same to you through their chaotic spaces.