3 Nov 2008

And Left...

And left …100 years ago

It was dark outside, and so inside. I closed the window as it was raining heavenly; I tucked you in and softly kissed your warm forehead while you were in deep dreamless sleep. Your smile was so pure and so I just sat there listening carefully to the noisy silence of your existence.
I put my big bag on my back and left ...

And left… tomorrow

I was staring at the dead end, you couldn't see it… I saw you there walking fast, you were far away and I could hear you breath, I could feel your heart beats faster than the pace of your steps… I held your hand, kissed it good bye… and left your colorful existence fade away in the dusty wind... and...Left tomorrow

And left… Today
Your hands are cold; your eyes are closed… I lay my head on your chest for hours, nights and years… just like 100 years ago… but your hands are still cold… you left me, left my dim empty existence to start your journey in heaven, make it darker and make it sweeter.

I miss the sound of your heart beats… I miss home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you left me spend 100 years reading this post over and over, well done.

yaser said...

I can attach so many meanings to this piece or writting..
great job:)

yaser said...

*of

Dania said...

Thank you Anon, 100 years is too much time to spend of that post! :P thanx anyway.
Yaser, so Glad you passed by, and glad you liked the post… thank you.