26 Dec 2008

Chaos can only be good

Again…
Believing in chaos

But questioning the efficiency

I should not

But I am

Waiting

The noise didn’t stop
I am sick of it

"Rajaz", "shout"… listening to the same music I did
"Camel"

when Driving at night along a dark road

Years ago

When I started questioning God
when I gained all my adictions

It doesn’t matter now
Numb
The clouds don’t cheer me up any more
Numb
Chaos… Hope
it's exotic
My shoes are still untied
it is alright now
shhhh...no panic

Chaos is good...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blessed
Dania, you are a beautiful creature

yaser said...

if chaos is good ,
Randomness is even better;)

Dania said...

@anonymous: Thank you :)

@Yaser: Randomness is one of the chaos's symptoms, its a brilliant art ;)

Anonymous said...

you are like chaos so mutch
you most be happy for the situation in Gaza becuse it is literally the real picture of chaos
but i see the opposit
why?

Anonymous said...

One must have chaos within oneself to give birth to a dancing star. Nietzsche

How can one hide from that which never sinks to rest? Heraclitus