28 May 2009

So, Penguins can fly!


So, Penguins can fly. I would be surprised and disappointment if some one proved me wrong.

On my way to Heathrow, I was looking every where for this… the prejudice, the hostility, the paranoia… and the fear.
I smelled it all around. But nothing was directed at me though.

I read three pages and kept stuffing my mouth with these sweet rounded thingies which led me to one conclusion: “maltesers” is the best traveler’s companion ever!

Never mind this madness; I thought I was drunk, but I'm sure I wasn’t! I got drunk only 4 times in my life, the last time wasn’t as “fascinating” as the first … I truly felt so clear minded and balanced.

I need to find an internship program A.S.A.P; for the sanity of all people around.
I need to find a decent job A.S.A.P for the almost zero balance in my account.
I need to hug him A.S.A.P for the sanity of reality and passion.
I need to have some coffee.
I need to start working on the hundreds of projects I’m still keeping as drafts.
I need to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow to catch my trip back to Damascus.
I need to paint my closet and my toes.
I need to run till I get to really breathe the life in.
I want to work in a bakery one day with my fake grandmother.
I need to tell Beirut how much I love her.
I need to scream for no Particular reason.


So, where were we?

Yeah, Penguins… 3 days a go a cute penguin knocked on my window, woke me up with the most adorable smile ever, I smiled back, and he flew away.
I called a friend and asked him if we could use the help of Penguins to end the financial crisis. after a long debate we reached a conclusion that they could... big time!


It’s good!

3 comments:

yaser said...

keefik Dania,
I wonder ,if those are your needs , then your wants should take a full page ,lol
interesting posts as usual ..:)

Oliver said...

Yes they could, but no one can see.
I love your unique style in writing, and your odd intelligent chaotic way of getting your thoughts organized.

They always say: “grab the wisdom from the heart of madness”. This is some thing you are so good at.

Keep it up dear!

Dania said...

@ Rafael ,

Thank you!

@Yaser,

Doing OK, trying to get over the penguin fever ;)

@ Oliver,
Glad you found some wisdom in this madness ;)
Thanx alot!!